We Love our Wellies!
Why we love our Wellington boots:
Welly boots are some of the most wonderfully practical footwear available. And thanks to recent trends, they are super fashionable
too. Classic names such as Hunter and
Le Chameau still offer their traditional styles and colours, but there are so many other designs, patterns
and colours available these days, that it's hard not to find at least several pairs of boots that you fall in love with. Who couldn't
love the amazing Joules striped wellies, or perhaps the Poppies design from
Evercreatures? And of course, all those very cool new colours in
the Hunter range. Add all this to the fact that wellies can be worn in the garden, by the seaside, on a
country walk, or even about town,
always keeping your feet dry and comfortable, then there's plenty of reason to see why we love our wellies!
1. They keep you warm.
2. They keep you dry.
3. They are fashionable.
4. They can be very inexpensive. (The top quality Hunter Wellies are available from as little as £24)
5. They come in all styles and designs - flowers, leopard print, paisley, tartan...(Click here for the amazing Evercreatures Wellies)
6. They can be used for dancing (Click here to read about the Gum Boot Dance)
7. They can be used as sports equipment (Click here to find out about Welly Wanging)
8. You can jump into puddles
9. You can plough through snow
10. You can dance in the rain at festivals (Click here for the pink Wellington boots)
Featured Wellington Boots - Best Buys